Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What The Mommy Needs

I was browsing around, jumping from blog to blog and I came across Matt at My Side of the Story. He had a fun little post that I thought I would participate in since I was having a mind freeze and couldn't think of what to write today. If you would like to participate, make sure to head on over to Matt's.

Here's what you do... Go to Google and type in your name followed by the word "needs". List the FIRST 10 THINGS that show up. No searching around for something better!



So here are my results:

1. The mommy needs a cocktail. Boy, do I ever!

2. The mommy needs coffee. Well, I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I will take a chai!

3. The mommy needs to know. I thought I had all the answers?! Don't tell my child that ;O)

4. The mommy needs a break. I'm actually getting it right now!

5. The mommy needs a dog, I'm sure of it! What makes you so sure I don't already have one?!

6. The mommy needs to clean the house. That is on my list today. Just straightening though. I keep a clean house already!

7. The mommy needs to go to work. No I don't! It's my day off. ;)

8. The mommy needs to go to a doctor or dentist. My appointment is already made!

9. The mommy needs coffee as well as the lyrics to Momsense here. I already got that coffee, oh what...it was chai! And what is this Momsense you speak of??

10. The mommy needs chocolate. How did you know??!!!

It's your turn to play! Tell your friends!!




1 comment:

  1. My husband and I JUST did this after dinner! Lol!

    ReplyDelete